Sunday, March 10, 2013

Friday Flashback...On Sunday {Oops}

This little lady skipped out of town on Thursday with a close friend to catch the Calvin Harris show in Charlotte.  To make a long story short...When one is dancing like no one is watching, it is NOT the smartest idea to have your iPhone in your back pocket!  
That's right...One amazing night of fun, meeting super precious darlings and dancing till the wee-hours of the morning, all at the expense of having to purchase now my 5th iPhone in two years.
I seriously need like a watch fob or something for my phone.

Anyway, please forgive me for delay of my "Friday Favorites" over the past week!


1. @ruemagazine 2. @psimadethis 3. @psimadethis
4. @nhmediaprgirl 5. @thenowstylebook 6. @nhmediaprgirl
7. @iviwolf 8. @chelseakane 9. @marissawebb

Make sure to check these ladies out and stop by and visit @delightfullychic while you are scrolling through swooning and handing out hearts!

Are you on instagram?
Leave your info below-I'd love to stop by and share the love!



dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...